I received my parcel from my fave colour swap pal this morning. This was a pleasant surprise as I wasn’t expecting it until the end of the week. My pal was none other than the hostess of the swap Nicole who revealed herself on a gorgeous postcard.
My parcel was full to bursting with a myriad of purple and even though I was still half asleep when it arrived I managed to grab the camara before ripping it open.
In my parcel was:
- Purple & pink notepads
- Purple pen
- Pink buttons (from Nicole’s vintage collection)
- Pink & purple pot (which will be used as a make-up brush holder)
- Purple sitich markers
- Wool wash – which smells divine and will be perfect to wash my Rowan Plaid sweater in (when it gets finished)
- 3, yes 3 balls of Sugar n Cream cotton
- Knitpicks Memories 100% merino yarn – in a colourway that is just so me, which I am probably going to make into a felted pencil case for uni, decorated with the pink vintage buttons.
The pink and purple notepads, pen and stitch markers
and a close up of those stitch markers…
Sugar n Cream in Jewel, Grape & Patio Pink
and finally the Knitpicks Memories in Rocky Mountain Dusk
This was the first swap that I have participated in and I have really really enjoyed it. It has however made me realise how nice the Sugar n Cream cotton is and I just the love the Knitpicks yarn that I am beginning to wish we could get both in the UK. It is possible to ship SnC over from various websites but Knitpicks don’t ship internationally which I think is just so unfair. I think all us UK (and Europe) knitters should petition Knitpicks to get shipping over here.
A big THANK YOU goes to Nicole for being such a great swap pal!
I’m now waiting my pal receiving here parcel…I only hope she is a happy as I am with mine.