Found this on Knittin’ Mom and decided to play along, and waste some time at uni before lectures
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
Karl, he is constantly doing stuff that make me giggle
2. What were you doing at 0800?
Sitting on a very crowded bus listening to my ipod and reading
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Queuing up in Starbucks for a coffee.
4. What happened to you in 2006?
I turned 30!
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Can you print my assignment for me please?
6. How many beverages did you have today?
It’s only 0900 so not many, a glass of diet coke and I am half way through a Gingerbread Latte from Starbucks.
7. What color is your hairbrush?
I don’t actually own one, I do have a black comb though
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Coffee’s in Starbucks
9. Where were you last night?
At home, cutting out fabric for my bag and then watched Tru Calling on DVD
10. What color is your front door?
A very boring white
11. Where do you keep your change?
In my purse. Karl however has change all over the place.
12. What’s the weather like today?
Very cold, but clear, crisp and sunny aswell.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Ben & Jerry’s Cookie Dough
14. What excites you?
Yarn, fabric and mircobiology.
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Not at the moment, but it will need a trim very soon. I do however, need some highlights.
16. Are you over the age of 25?
17. Do you talk a lot?
I have been accused of that on more than one occasion.
18. Do you watch the O.C.?
Only if forced to by Karl.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
My brother-in-law is Steve does that count.
20. Do you make up your own words?
No, but i often forget words.
21. Are you a jealous person?
I can be sometimes
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Alison, she’s married Karl’s cousin and me and Karl met at their wedding.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Karl, who else.
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
25. What does the last text message you received say?
No idea as I deleted my text memory last night
26. Do you chew on your straw?
27. Do you have curly hair?
Yes, but with the help of my beloved GHD‘s you’d never believe it
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
To hand my assignment in and then my lecture
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
No-one is particulary rude, everyone has they’re moment but no-one stands out. I really don’t like rude people and try to stay as far away from them as possible.
30. What was the last thing you ate?
A bowl of custard last night. I have a cinnamon danish in my bag for a bit later.
31. Will you get married in the future?
Probably, but not in the near future.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
I watched The Last King of Scotland last week and really enjoyed it.
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
I like all my friends, but I like like Karl obviously.
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Saturday, I had a kitchen free day yesterday – no cooking, no dishes.
35. Are you currently depressed?
No, I am feeling reasnoably optimistic and happy with life.
36. Did you cry today?
No, but it’s still early.
37. Why did you answer and post this?
Because I had nothing better to do for an hour whilst waiting for my lecture to start.
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
Its way too early to think about tagging, if you wanna join in consider yourself tagged!