Saw this on Knitdevil and thought I’d play
1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them on your blog for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. Looking them up is cheating, please don’t. If you do, a big thug named Guido will pay you a call. Naw, not really, but I’ll be sad that you’re a cheater.
1. I’m not even supposed to be here today! Clerks
3. Well, two things really. One, you’re still counting how long you’ve been apart in days – and probably hours and minutes – but the big-flashing-red-light way of telling you’re not really over someone is when you’re still reading their horoscope in the hope that they’re going to get wiped out in some freak napalming incident.
4. Excuse me, i think I need to be where people are not.
5. The difference between a lady and a flower girl is not how she behaves, but how she is treated My Fair Lady
6. Sucking all the marrow out of life doesn’t mean choking on the bone.
7. Suddenly I realized – two people isn’t enough. You need backup. If you’re only two people, and someone drops off the edge, then you’re on your own. Two isn’t a large enough number. You need three at least. About A Boy
8. See? I’m as anatomically impaired as a Ken doll.
9. Don’t you just take the past and put it in a room in a basement and lock the door and never go in there? That’s what I do, And then you meet someone special and all you want to do is to toss them the key and say; open up, step inside, but you can’t, because it’s dark, There’s demons and if anybody saw how ugly it is. I keep wanted to do that, fling the door open just let light in and clean everything out.
10. Do you know how popular I am? I am so popular. Everybody loves me so much at this school. The Breakfast Club