Found this here and to play along
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Depends on the recipient. People who appreciate posh wrapping I go over to own with, those that don’t get wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. We don’t drive so collecting a real tree is not really an option
3. When do you put up the tree? For me as late as possible, but Karl has other ideas. Usually a week to 10 days into dec.
4. When do you take the tree down? 12th night, or before if we have plans that day
5. Do you like eggnog? Never tried it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Cabbage Patch Baby
7. Hardest person to buy for? Mum and Stepdad, they pretty much have everything they want that I could afford. Thankfully, handknit socks are always appreciated.
8. Easiest person to buy for? this year it has to be Karl, we are buying each other ipods in new year.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Christmas cards – mum makes them so I get to send lovely handmade cards at a quarter of the price.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can’t think of any and am assuming i have blocked them from memory
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It’s a Wonderful Life
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Middle of november, apart from 2 presents we are all done for this year.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not in gifting it to another person in the guise of a gift, but I have given stuff to my mum that I didn’t want. It is usually smellies that I can’t use due to my sensitive skin.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Austrian chocolates that Mum buys me every year that we call Mozart’s Balls
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, but plain white lights. No flasing, no tune playing and no colours.
17. Favorite Christmas Song? Fairytale of New York
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? In previous years we have stayed at home with just us two, but this year we are spending it in Herts with Karls family. I am actually looking forward to having to think about shopping and cooking xmas dinner this year.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? No, I only know of Prancer and Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star, nice and tastful made of twigs and stuff.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? I prefer to open presents on xmas day but not straight away, but after everyone is up dressed and had breakfast. I have extreme self controll.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Traditional red and green with hint of gold.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Bread sauce
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Knitting books, and a new ipod.